cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet Down since 25 Jan afternoon

VS
Valued Commentator

Internet Down since 25 Jan afternoon

Getting no internet connectivity as yesterday.

Internet light on router shows RED. 

Tried restarting, did not work.

Called up customer care and informed that technical staff looking at it.

Very disappointed that no update from them.

6 REPLIES 6
Esteemed Consultant

Re: Internet Down since 25 Jan afternoon

did you call the right ext? you should look for technical help, cust care don't help you on this, better to call again, they do have have technical person to troubleshoot with you online and if everything fail, they will send someone down to check on your devices. hope this help

Pak
Senior Commentator

Mine has been down for 7 days. Will be switching ISP asap.
New Commentator

My is down since last week Friday. Called the useless 1633 Customer Car since Friday for almost 10 times and they keep saying still under investigation and will call you back.

Not even a single return call from them!! If there is a problem, please own up and be responsive and put urgency to restore the service. We are not having the service for free!!

Hougang central area is affected.

New Commentator

me too hougang!
since 24th jan thurs morning...

my mum say just fixed =.= thurs fri sat sun no work one?
called 3 times everyday like breakfast lunch dinner also never say what they doing? investigating/fixing/can't fix or wad?
This morning call again then say fixing... then now really fixed, monday blues then work better? Smiley Wink

VS
Valued Commentator

I've managed to speak to the cust care manager and inform him to switch back to cable connection rather than using fibre connection.

At least this moment, I've internet and home phone connection while they do some """fixing/investigation""".

Toh
Respected Commentator

any joy? Mine was down since 28 Jan. Numerous calls to technical support did not yield any resolution. They even send a guy down to replace RG when I had provisioned for direct connection to ONT.