GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation Service are extremely disappointing!!!

New Commentator

Installation Service are extremely disappointing!!!

As mentioned by fros in another post, the installation is by contractor and not the actual Starhub technician. Not willing to even ensure that at least my Macbook Pro is working fine and connection is stable with the D-Link Home Gateway.

Start mentioning he was here for at most 15 minutes when it is not even 5 minutes. Rushing me when I am trying to ensure myself with my Macbook Pro.

Just telling me that his laptop works. Is he the one using the Internet at my place?

No willing to help me ensure that my Digital Voice work fine with the new D-Link Home Gateway as it is currently connected to the cable modem. I tried myself after he rush off and luckily it works.

I did not sign the documents and no one get back to me. Starhub services and customers experience is really going downhill.

Signal strength for Wireless is 60+Mbps for the first day, but went down to 10+Mbps the following day until now. Everything is still the same with the same MacBook Pro.

I required Starhub to give me the answer to this. If Starhub want to outsource installation to other contractors, please ensure their service and experience are up to standard.

I still under Max Online NON CONTRACT Subscription. Starhub mentioned that they can only switch to the lower subscription of $49.90 for my new fibre broadband plan. However, everything are holding me back because of all these bad services and experience from Starhub.

My D-link warranty card is not stamped. 

Starhub need to send me the mobile SIM card on 26th Dec 2012. Please send a more HELPFUL STARHUB TECHNICIAN down.

I seriously request a refund on my subscription from the installation date, 19th Dec 2012 onwards, until

Starhub resolved all the above bad broadband performance, installation services and experiences.

1 REPLY 1
Hub Master

Re: Installation Service are extremely disappointing!!!

Hi No_Name

I have received your PM earlier. I will be contacting you via PM to assist you further on this matter.

========================================
Home is where the ♥ is