GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I think this is common issue and no one answer my call, no one pick up my call after 23mins.

New Commentator

I think this is common issue and no one answer my call, no one pick up my call after 23mins.

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager

Re: I think this is common issue and no one answer my call, no one pick up my call after 23mins.

Hi Keown

You may send your details to http://bit.ly/StarHubQuery regarding account related query. We will check and get back to you accordingly.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!
Grand Guru

Re: I think this is common issue and no one answer my call, no one pick up my call after 23mins.

I think this is more on the software for this HOTline call center.

During my previous job, the Company intent to have such software to auto forward to specific phone numbers that handle HOTline. And the existing is;

One night when i was working late, i could hear phone ringing from one phone to another, until after a few phones, it reached to My phone (office phone with phone extention) and i had to pick up, and get scold by the customer on the other end. After that, i did not want to pick the call, as for me, after office hours i could done my tasks faster.

This is why it may make whoever call the HOTline to wait, if the staff happen not at the desk to answer.

It keep divert & forward continuously, and only after certain ringing, to pass on...

@Jere_Lim  As you are part of the team,  may be you could ........see how the software &or methods being used in divert &or forward to .....

Then feedback to your management on call hotline.