Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to upgrade broadband service

SOLVED
Highlighted
Esteemed Commentator

How to upgrade broadband service

Hello,

Currently, I've "MaxInfinity 500Mbps" for about 3 years and want to upgrade to 1Gbps Fibre Broadband. 

I cannot find any upgrade options on the starhub site. What are the procedures for this upgrade?

Thanks,

Aung

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Solution

Re: How to upgrade broadband service

Hi Aung

Have you already completed 21-months of your broadband contract? if you have, simply contact our sales hotline at 1630 and they assist you in the related fees (if any) and the scheduling of the installation.

Rest assured you need not return the router previously issued to you.

- Amy
3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager

Hi aungkl

You can upgrade your broadband service by heading over to our Online Store at www.starhub.com/personal/store/broadband.html and taking up the latest promotions there. Smiley Happy

- Amy
Esteemed Commentator

Hello Amy,

Thank for reply. Currently, I have MaxInfinity 500 Mbps broadband service from starhub for over 3 years and thinking of upgrading cheaper price or high speed plans. Can I ask some questions about upgrading broadband service?

If I change to the plan either cheaper price (500 Mpbs Fibre Broadband @ $29.90/month) or high speed (1 Gpbs Fibre Broadband @ $39.90/month) plans, 

1) Am I eligible to do so?

2) What service/other fees do I need to pay other than monthly fee?

3) I have ONT set and D-Link router (DVG-N5402SP), do I need to return the D-Link router?  or will starhub  provide new ONT set and router?

Regards,

Aung

Community Manager
Solution

Hi Aung

Have you already completed 21-months of your broadband contract? if you have, simply contact our sales hotline at 1630 and they assist you in the related fees (if any) and the scheduling of the installation.

Rest assured you need not return the router previously issued to you.

- Amy