Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horrible sales call centre

Senior Commentator

Horrible sales call centre

4 REPLIES 4
Senior Commentator

Complaints: Horrible sales call centre

Case no 1: I had been communicating with your sales call centre to subscribe for the fibre boardband since October 2018, they dragged their feet and took forever to call back. after many many chasers, then i did manage to get my boardband and tv setup in Dec. 

Case no 2 : After the fibre board band was setup, i realized i need to port over my phone number to starhub. So i managed to get a guy to do it. He even send me a form to authorize the port over my number. After had experienced a very extemely slow service from starhub, i learned my lesson and quickly resend the form to starhub on the same date-19 Dec. Then send multiple chasers to request to follow up and yet no call no email no sms no whatever. I ended up have to go down to starhub store personally to get it done. The queue was long at the store, but not surprisely, since the sales call centre is not doing anything at all.The store colleagues have to suffer for their call centre inefficiency.After dragging for almost  a month(from 19 Dec 18 to 13 January 19) then they told me i have to wait till 11 Feb before the techinican to come and setup the phone. Meaning i still have to keep the exisitng contract with M1 until starhub get things done. It is costinbg more than $100 during this period. Are you going to compensate me for my loss due to your non-existence sale call centre? 

I am lodging this complaint here now. If i dont get a response AGAIN or satisfactory answer. I will contact the necessary.

Community Manager

Re: Complaints: Horrible sales call centre

Hi allankn, please PM us your subscriber name, registered Hub ID / email address and mobile number >> HERE << we’ll arrange for assistance. Thank you. - Jeremy 

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!
Senior Commentator

You said someone will contact me on wed. Today is Saturday and still no one has called. Is this the starhub customer service standard?

Community Manager

Hi allankn, we have escalated your matter to the relevant team to check on this. Thank you - Jeremy 

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!