GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having latency issues since 3 days ago

Valued Commentator

Having latency issues since 3 days ago

Since 3 days ago, been having latency issues with Black desert online. Tried restart modem and router but problem still persist. Called 1633 and couldnt come up with a fix.

7 REPLIES 7
Alumni (Retired)

Re: Having latency issues since 3 days ago

Hi xzephyr

Have you tested the connection using a LAN cable to your laptop/PC at www.starhub.com/personal/support/device-trouble-shooting/broadband/perform-speed-test.html to see if the issues recur after a restart of your modem/ONT and router? 

If this doesn't work, let me have your registered name, contact number, affected service address and Hub ID / email address for verification by clicking the red words bracketed by the arrows here > via Private Message < so I can check on this for you. 

- Amy
Valued Commentator

Am already using LAN cable. Tried restarting a few times, even doing the 30/60/120 restart but it dosent work. Wil pm you right now

Highlighted
Alumni (Retired)

Hi xzephyr

I see your PM, so let's chat there. Smiley Happy

- Amy
Valued Commentator

Hi, i'm also having the same latency issue about 3 - 4 days ago. Same goes for my friends who are all on Starhub and playing the game. Don't who aren't on Starhub are playing the game just fine.

Latency is at a high of 360ms. Just want to chime in as it doesn't seem to be an isolated problem.

I have already tried rebooting the router following the instructions above and am on LAN as well which isn't solving the problem.

Community Manager

Hi jyoeru, let us know if the issue still persist after restarting the ONT device and router. Thank you 

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!
Valued Commentator

Hi yes, the issue still persists.

Community Manager

Do PM us with the Registered Name, Hub ID/email address, Service Address and mobile number to check, https://bit.ly/2S5w5qq  -Debbie

========================================
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is