GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frustrating no internet connection, new installation

New Commentator

Frustrating no internet connection, new installation

I signed up a new fiber broadband for our new place. The technician came in as scheduled and did the set up. The installation was unsuccessful because the IP address cannot be detected. Told us it will be resolved within 2-3 hours. After the stipulated time, called the hotline and was told that they are going to fix the issues. I called the following day and was told they are going to do an urgent order. Tried calling the next day and was told the same. I asked them what is the problem, how can this be resolved and when is the specific time frame and no answer. It is VERY FRUSTRATING to have no answers and no assurances from your side. IT THIS RESOLVES IN 30 DAYS, then you expect us to wait...?????? Previous tenant did not have any problems with their connection. We need the internet connection as soon as possible!!!! 

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Re: Frustrating no internet connection, new installation

Hi Yhangsey, I have shared your feedback to the relevant team for assistance. We seek your patience in the meantime. 

========================================
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is