cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FibreBB down since 31/12/2018 & work order apt. unsuccessful twice

Senior Commentator

FibreBB down since 31/12/2018 & work order apt. unsuccessful twice

Hi StarHub peeps,

Yeap, ikr, my 2019 new year started with a bad/horrible/no good experience. (no internet! fml)

My fibre connection has been down to present, starhub technician came once 01/01/2019, cant manage to fix it because there is no signal over my TP, they have to contact NLT to come over to do the job, they then lend me their temporary modem for internet, but it is so slowmo... So, NLT showup on friday 04/01/2019 to fix the TP and finally i got my internet back but to abnormal speed (slower).

CS(6809 7000) called to check n i have told them bout the unusual slow internet speed. On 06/01/2019, technician guy came to check on it and also wanted to collect back the temporary modem. Guess what, my internet straight away down (AGAIN), and ONT nucleus connect was down with a blinking PON !!!! 

NO!!!!! WHAT IS HE DOING?! or WHAT IS GOING ON..... ofcoz the temporary modem left wit me coz i still need the temporary internet to survive. i have no idea what is going on and he left with a comment that "this is our back-end problem, we will check and get back to you"

Based on the above, I've called 1633 for help and check on the status, and they saw my report and mentioned if starhub unable to fix this from their back-end, they will contact the NLT technician to do so too. 

And today NLT came today 11/01/2019, they done their rectification works found there is no fault to my fibre, signal is good, watsoever. They suspect its Nucleus Modem is malfunctioning, told me to contact Starhub immediately, and I do so too!! To request a technician to come to my house as soon as possible to check whats going on.

I am so curious that technician came to my house on 06/01/2019 he brought his modem, switch to check on my internet, and his modem are not working as well (no internet connection). and why was that?? What are the possible issues that cause PON flashing

HELP!!?? PLEASE

5 REPLIES 5
New Commentator

Re: FibreBB down since 31/12/2018 & work order apt. unsuccessful twice

Even I've a similar problem. I lost my internet connection yesterday and todays SH's technician came and told that there is no signal and have to escalate it to NLT and have to wait for atleast a week.

Wondering if this is becoming a common issue!

Community Manager

Re: FibreBB down since 31/12/2018 & work order apt. unsuccessful twice

Hi windy016, please PM us your subscriber name, registered Hub ID / email address and mobile number >> HERE << we’ll arrange for assistance. Thank you. - Jeremy 

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!
Highlighted
Senior Commentator

Re: FibreBB down since 31/12/2018 &amp; work order apt. unsuccessful twice

Have sent PM. 

Please check. Thanks.

Community Manager

Re: FibreBB down since 31/12/2018 &amp;amp; work order apt. unsuccessful twice

Hi Windy016, we have dropped you a PM. Thank you - Jeremy 

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!
Community Manager

Re: FibreBB down since 31/12/2018 &amp; work order apt. unsuccessful twice

Hi, we have replied you via PM. Thank you - Jeremy