GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre internet very unstable

Respected Commentator

Fibre internet very unstable

Ever since I upgraded my homehub package to Homehub 1000 last November, my internet has been having intermittent issue on its stability.  It is getting worse as for the last 5 days,  the network was fine for few minutes, having my devices said there's no signal to having it back in a minute until it's gone again in a few minutes.  I can't make any internet calls nor water video streaming. And it's happening at all hours I tried!

Can anyone help?  It's very frustrating.

13 REPLIES 13
Alumni (Retired)

Re: Fibre internet very unstable

Hi @mokonasin, sorry to hear about your experience. Please PM me the subscriber's name, NRIC/FIN, email address and contact number at http://m.me/starhub . We'll be in touch. - Sofia

Sofia
Trusted Commentator

I'm having the same issue after upgrading to 1Gbps plan. I would like to revert back to my old 200Mbps planm please advice.

Trusted Commentator

004.png001.png002.png003.png

Trusted Commentator

Take me 3 tries to upload all this image

Alumni (Retired)

Hi @Airland, we apologize for the experience you had. Please provide me the subscriber's name, NRIC/FIN, email address and contact number. We'll be in touch. - Sofia

Sofia
Senior Commentator

Hi I am having the exact same issue. Very slow connection, pages refusing to load, chrome showing "resolving hostname" all the time, whatsapp calls constantly dropping. etc etc

Initially I thought the problem was with the router, so I changed the router. But, the problem still remains. The speed is ridiculously low, even when my laptop is connected directly to the Router via LAN cable. I don't expect to get the full 1000mb advertised by starhub, but the speed i'm getting at the moment is too low (approx  20 - 50 mbps)

Alumni (Retired)

Hi @ZanSunny, please PM me the subscriber's name, NRIC/FIN, email address and contact number. We'll get back to you soon. Thank you. - Sofia

Sofia
Trusted Commentator

Hi @ZanSunny@SofiaYusof

My issue miraculously fixed by itself after waiting for 1 and 1/2 days.

This is the 2nd time I experience this kind of intermittent connection after upgraded to 1Gbps.

Let's hope it does not happen again, or least know the root cause to it.

Btw, my area is Woodland.

Everyone's Tags (1)
Alumni (Retired)

Hi @ Airland,

Glad to know everything's fine now. PM us if you encounter any more issues. Smiley Happy We're here to help. 

- Amy

- Amy