cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre down at kallang now

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Fibre down at kallang now

fibre is down at kallang. Can't get any international connection the Internet light on huawei modem is not light up , what can we do now? On and off everything so many times.
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: Fibre down at kallang now

Can anyone help? Called the customer service also asked to wait . Can't access the internet since yesterday .
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hey Jeffrey80

Received your PM. Rest assure, your case has been escalated. Will get back to you once there is further updates.
Highlighted
Esteemed Commentator

When will jurong west internet connection be back in service!!! Dont ask me to call customer service bec there is no SERVICE!@
Highlighted
Hub Master

Hi All

If you are still encountering any issue, please drop me a Private Message with your details. I will arrange for further assistance to you.
========================================
Home is where the ♥ is
Highlighted
Esteemed Commentator

We just need a person from starhub capable of making decision to talk to and solve e internet connection problem. Called 1633 so many times, different version and different waiting time to get e internet connection back. What is wrong with starhub?? Bec consumers r tied to e contract so we need to wait endlessly for e internet connection to be back? N to wait endlessly for Starhub to be free to solve our problem, though we r paying for e service ?? V disappointed with starhub and regret been a faithful customer since day 1!