cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre broadband down, poor customer service from Starhub Helpline

Highlighted
New Commentator

Fibre broadband down, poor customer service from Starhub Helpline

My 200mbps fibre broadband stopped working by itself on 27th night.

LOS light on Nucleus Connect blinking red. 

Called Starhub Customer helpline on 1633 on 28th morning and evening - both times was told they have escalated the matter and that they would call me back on my handphone to update me. 
No calls received! And the problem persists. 

What is the solution for this service disruption??? 

3 REPLIES 3
Hub Master

Re: Fibre broadband down, poor customer service from Starhub Helpline

Please leave us your details via http://bit.ly/StarHubQuery and the Customer Service Team will be in touch with you.
========================================
Home is where the ♥ is
New Commentator

Experiencing the same issue. Lost of networking started in the morning but logged in called on 27th evening only whem I reached home. Was told need 24hrs to check. Called again on 28th to check on status , was asked if I have just recontract - which I did but was told the activatation will b next week. so the need another 24hrs to rectify cause of the signal or whatver . Received call on 29th still waiting for technical response. Called again on 30th still waiting ..... escalated to the team. but for what if nothing is done and nothing is resolve. it have been almost 4days of network down. It have been a hassle. all my online transactions are halt, who I can claim the loses from ? Why am I paying sky price for **bleep** service?

I think Starhub owe a satisfying explanation for this downtime.

Everyone's Tags (3)
Hub Master

Hi Lydia

Are you still facing any issue?
========================================
Home is where the ♥ is