cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre Home broadband installation

Highlighted
Trusted Commentator

Fibre Home broadband installation

I have changed my cable broadband to fibre home broadband during the Comex 2013 road show. The fibre home broadband installation date is 20/09/2013 (Friday), 11-1pm. The fibre installation technician has never appear. After calling your customer service, I am being informed that the fibre installation is not being schedule in the system. Can you provide an explanation why there is no fibre installation today when the road show sale person has schedule the installation on 20/09/2013?  I have apply annual leave just for the fibre installation. Who going to compensate my annual leave if it is arranged on other days. I have called your customer service numerous time for the past 2 days but still not getting any immediate response from your sales team regarding this issue. They have not contact me to update me the status or re-arrange the installation appointment. I am very disappointed with starhub customer service level. Smiley Sad

5 REPLIES 5
Alumni (Retired)

Re: Fibre Home broadband installation

Hi zhenyong

Could you leave your contact details at StarHubCares? I will get my team to assist you further on this matter.

Trusted Commentator

Hi Darrell,

I have email customerservice@starhub.com and call 1633 hotline numerous time but still no one contact me regarding this issue. As per your advise, I have also submit thru StarHubCares.  I have explain to your customer service that I have specially take annual leave just for the fibre installation. It will be better for the installation to be done today as I am at home. If the installation is arrange on another days, I have to take annual leave again. This is unacceptable and greatly affect my daily life. Your staff has promise to call back yesterday and today but i still not getting any response. Why it is taking so long for your staff to check on the system and arrange for an installation?  Please expediate this issue. Smiley Sad

Valued Commentator

Hi, i am also having the same issue as you. Recontract to fibre during comex. The fibre home broadband installation date is today, 4-6pm. But the fibre installation technician has never appear. Called in to the customer service and was told that the fibre installation is not being schedule in the system, c0ck-up in their system. Wasted my whole afternoon, i could have go out this weekend. To conclude, i was told to wait for sales team to call me back to reschedule another day. Disappointed with the service! Smiley Sad

Alumni (Retired)

Hi zhenyong

I have retrieved your e-mail and escalated your issue to the relevant sales team.

Apologies for the inconveniences caused.
Honored Contributor

It has been 1 week since my installation appointment on the 17th Sept which ended in an installation abort due to fibre point high loss stated by the installing tech. For the next 2 days, Starhub representative did called me up to say they have to wait for OpenNet to check out the issue. After that, no update or action till now. My MaxOnline contract has been running on extension since 22nd Sept. This is really very dissapointing. Think our fibre infrastructure is riddled with problems.