GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre Broadband

Esteemed Contributor

Fibre Broadband

I would like to subscribe to fibre services with Starhub but my unit has not been installed with fibre by OpenNet. When I wrote in to IDA their reply was:

"We wish to inform that the Next Gen NBN is rolled out in phases over time and IDA placed a requirement for OpenNet to reach 95% rollout coverage island-wide by mid-2012. Homes and buildings that fall out the 95% coverage can still request for OpenNet’s fibre connection on a demand basis when they take up fibre services come January 2013 and OpenNet has the obligation to fulfil such requests. Meaning to say, with effect from January 2013, for those home owners who fall outside the 95% rollout coverage, they will have to first sign up for fibre services with the Retail Service Providers and OpenNet will provide a free installation for the first 15 metre of fibre into the homes, provided they have not previously rejected OpenNet’s free installation."

So can Starhub provide the services?

3 REPLIES 3
Hub Master

Re: Fibre Broadband

Hey chelv29

Please provide us with your details via http://bit.ly/StarHubCares so as to allow us to assist you further.

========================================
Home is where the ♥ is
Esteemed Contributor

I have provided the relevant information but there was no acknowledgement of any sort. I think I submitted thrice.

Highlighted
Hub Master

Hey chelv29

I am unable to retrieve your submission in my database. Could you PM your details to me?

Name:

NRIC:

Contact Number:

========================================
Home is where the ♥ is