GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre BroadBand internet down~~~please repond asap!!!!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Fibre BroadBand internet down~~~please repond asap!!!!

Hello, my fibre broadband internet is down. Not able to get any IP in WAN.

15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Valued Commentator

Re: Fibre BroadBand internet down~~~please repond asap!!!!

Starhub, please note I have experienced frequent and several home fibre B/B outages in the very early hours. Services are usualky restored before daylight, so the outages may not be so noticeable. Just the same, your customers deserve better uptime availability
Highlighted
Alumni (Retired)

@JPOP @TitanSing  We apologise for the inconvenience caused.  Y'all could try restarting your modem and router.

Some of my posts on this community site are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

Highlighted
Honored Commentator

Im also having the same issue since yesterday.

Please stop telling me to restart my modem and router or do power cycle. I believe that's the first thing everyone does before calling starhub.

Can starhub please accept the problem and make a offical statement?? insted of keeping customers in the dark.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Just give StarHub a call, find out what's wrong. Its more efficient than writing here expecting response
Highlighted
Honored Commentator

I did give them a call and they are doing some troubleshooting. But they dont know what's the real issue.

Im not angry but i really want my internet back asap.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Hi NickF,

Thank you for update. I already able to online during the day i report. Can starhub sms or email to inform when the service is down or having problem? Because that will waste time i call helpline (1633) for a hour without any one respond and answer at all.

Thanks again.

Highlighted
Valued Commentator

Mine is still down! Spoke to someone after several calls to 1633 yesterday
afternoon, was told will escalate to technical services. This morning 5am I
called again, and am told still waiting for feedback from Technical.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi All

Should you require further assistance, please share your details with us over at http://bit.ly/StarHubQuery via ask an account related question link, we'll follow up and get in touch with you. Thank you.

========================================
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Starhub cso can say there is no Internet problem. No wonder i cannot access Internet since early morning till now..

Router keep giving red light..it keep disconnect. I now cannot access and i using mobile to surf.. i am so piss off when i was abt to order online and suddenly internet is down