GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facing slow MaxInfinity speed

Valued Commentator

Facing slow MaxInfinity speed

I have been facing very slow internet loading time using Wifi. Please note that I am just less than 3 meters from Router and am the only one downloading movie onto Ipad. What could be the reason for this slowness? I did a Speed Test using Starhub http://broadbandspeedtest.starhub.com/speedtest/ and the results are Download Speed @ 37.38Mbps and Upload Speed @ 13.92Mbps.

6 REPLIES 6
Honored Contributor

Re: Facing slow MaxInfinity speed

I am facing the same issue as yours. After Starhub onsite technician assistance, still the same. 

You know what, Starhub asked me to call up DLink to sort things up, and I've yet to call them on this. 

Signed up for a 100Mbps, but Wi-Fi only getting download speed of 30Mbps, and at times even slower than that. Sigh....

Android™ Expert

That's because the router that starhub has provided is some device from the third world. We are not even allowed to change it by forking money out of our pocket, unless you pester their CSO. Not to mention, the router has been giving problems to android phone users. We cannot download apps via wifi on play store.

Starhub do not even want to bother answering my queries on this slow speed problem.

We are all paying premium price only to get slow connection speed in return.

Android™ Expert

For now, you can just deal with it or just use wired connection.

Look, none of the Moderators bothered to reply to this thread.

Hi all

If you are facing issues with your MaxInfinity service, please write in to us via StarHub Cares at http://bit.ly/StarHubCares.

========================================
Home is where the ♥ is