cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Erratic internet connection for past 2 days

Valued Commentator

Erratic internet connection for past 2 days

Dear Starhub,

The fibre internet connection for past 2 days in Holland Village area had been very disappointing. The internet can run for a few minutes and disconnected and up running again after 20 - 30 seconds. The cycles had been repeating itself for past 2 days. I am sure if you have been kind enough to take into consideration of other posts that had been circulating around since last weekend. Is Starhub too helpless to deal with this matter even after several days?

6 REPLIES 6
Alumni (Retired)

Re: Erratic internet connection for past 2 days

Hi @Loks, though customer may experience the same issue, the cause of it differs from one case to another. Do drop me a PM along with the subscriber's name, NRIC/FIN, E-mail address and contact number. We'll be in touch. - Sofia

Sofia
Valued Commentator

Now it has been 4 days I'm experiencing this internet dropping issue. Starhub still not able to solve the problem that applies to 1Gbps customers?

Senior Commentator

3 days for me...Tampines area

Alumni (Retired)

Hi @tomdickharry, I have responded to you on another post thread. Thank you. - Sofia

Sofia
Senior Commentator

I am too experiencing this too in Holland area. It has been a week and problem persists!!!

Community Manager

Hi Ryan,

Please send me a private message with your name, NRIC/FIN, contact number and email address so that I can get in touch and assist you further. Thank you