cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early termination of 1GBPS fibre & unable to check Service Agreement

Valued Commentator

Early termination of 1GBPS fibre & unable to check Service Agreement

Hello, 

I've got a 24 months 1GBPS fibre service at $49.90/month expiring 07-May-2019 that I need to terminate since I moved house and my flatmates already have another plan.

I want to know the exact details of the charges that I need to incur. I was unable to check for that in the Service Agreement as the system says "No Transaction Found" when I look for it.

Please help me with this, thank you

4 REPLIES 4
Alumni (Retired)

Re: Early termination of 1GBPS fibre & unable to check Service Agreement

Hi reezaedah, 

For your Fibre Broadband service, you can return your - Complete ONT set including accessories (1x UTP RJ45 data cable, 1x fibre patch cord, 1x power adapter) for your Fibre Broadband at our Main Stores. There will be a disconnection fee of $32.10 once you've terminated your Fibre broadband service.

- Han

Valued Commentator

Hi Han,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

Can I terminate the service by calling StarHub and then return the equipment within a few days or do I need to do every thing on-site?

One more thing; I've taken pictures of the 2 sets of equipment that I have; please let me know which one needs to be returned, thank you

IMG_5734.JPGIMG_5735.JPG

Alumni (Retired)

You can keep the items in image 2. Image 1 needs to be returned. 

- Amy
Valued Commentator

Hi Starhub

I have a similar case. My fibre broadband will end 4 Sep 2018. What will be the early termination fee if I terminate on 4 July (on the 22nd month of the contract)? 

Am I right to assume 62.42 (early termination charges on 22nd mth) + 32.10 (disconnection fee)?

Thanks!