cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dualband 200 + 100 Offer

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Dualband 200 + 100 Offer

SH, my 25mbps cotract is also ending in Aug and wish to take up this dualband offer.

dualband

May I know:

What does the free "Service installation" include?
Any charges for the ONT installation?
WHat are the other charges not mentioned?
Which router model am I getting? Is it given during signup?
Whats the current waiting time from signup to TP installation?

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Dualband 200 + 100 Offer

When you sign up for Dual Broadband 200, you are eligible to get a free Wireless AC Dual-band Router worth $159. You can either top up $59 for an additional cable modem that supports speeds of up to 100Mbps cable broadband plan, or swap the free router for a new cable modem. Dlink DIR-850 will be provided with the sign-up of Dual Broadband 200.

Service installation is for the arrangement of our technician to install the service and ONT at your premises. Service activation fee of $53.50 applies.

Is your house fibre-ready with Termination Point (TP) installed? Dual Broadband 200 does not include free TP installation. You might want to look at Dual Broadband 500 & 1000 for Free TP installation. For schedule of installation, more enquiry regarding our StarHub promotions, do give our sales hotline a call @ 1630 for further assistance Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@simonN

For the 100mbps cable, if I want to use my own Dlink DCM-712 modem rather then buying a new one, I just need to provide it's MAC ID? Any chargeable fees?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Just let the sales person know the MAC ID. No fees
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@simonN

Is this Dualband plan eligible for Hub Club Discounts?

I dont see the 5% discount in my latest Aug bill.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @jasonxzx

Dual broadband by itself is a bundled promotion, and this promotion is not valid with other discounts, promotions, offers or special packages.
Highlighted
Esteemed Commentator

For Dual broadband what are the devices do I need to have before it can setup and work? Thanks
Highlighted
Veteran

@CharlieCFK wrote:
For Dual broadband what are the devices do I need to have before it can setup and work? Thanks

Depends on which plan.  For the higher speed ones, you will need another wireless router (for the cable broadband) since they only provide the cable modem and one router for the fibre side.

For the 200Mbps one, have to get both wireless router + cable modem.

http://www.starhub.com/personal/promotions/broadband/dual-broadband.html