GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappointed with Starhub's response to the Max Infinity Internet Breakdown

Senior Commentator

Disappointed with Starhub's response to the Max Infinity Internet Breakdown

My internet has been down since 27/1/12... I have been calling the 1633 -> Technical Assistance line, and they keep telling me that the investigation is still ongoing. Very pissed as I could do my work at home, and worst that I cant use my house phone.

The modem is all green, but the router indicated that the internet (globe icon) is red.

Already 2 days... Still cant remedy this problem. Very Disappointed

6 REPLIES 6
Senior Commentator

Re: Disappointed with Starhub's response to the Max Infinity Internet Breakdown

OMG... NO ONE FROM STARHUB BOTHER TO REPLY MY QUESTION?

Administrator

Hi Christopher_W

Urgent technical issues should always be reported via our 24-hour technical hotline as this community is not a realtime support channel
For fibre connection issues, we often have to check upstream with parties such as Nucleus Connect and OpenNet
PM me with the subscriber's NRIC and I'll help you check for updates
Thanks for your understanding

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub Smiley Happy

Administrator

Hi Christopher_W, I have received your pm and will check and update you through there.

Thanks

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub Smiley Happy

Toh
Respected Commentator

Hi Christopher, been seeing some threads on maxinfinity being down for no good reason towards the end of Jan 13. I am one of the victims. Something is wrong at starhub backend?

Senior Commentator

Its something gonna do with Huawei Router Firmware. Have done a 1to1 exchange to Dlink router, and everything is solved. If you are facing the same problem, probably can call them up and request for an exchange.
Toh
Respected Commentator

I am provisioned for direct connection to ONT. Hence its not the router.