cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DVG-N5402SP wifi not working in Google Play Store

SOLVED
Android™ Expert

DVG-N5402SP wifi not working in Google Play Store

Hi everyone, I believe many of you have encountered this issue. I have read that some people by-pass this issue by purchasing new routers. That shouldn't be what we should do. I hope starhub can look into this issue and rectify it asap.

Accepted Solutions
Hub Master
Solution

Re: DVG-N5402SP wifi not working in Google Play Store

Hey IncTEh

I was trying to call you earlier.

As mentioned in my earlier post, the issue has been resolved.

========================================
Home is where the ♥ is

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19
gc
New Commentator

I encountered the same problem and I thought it was my tablet fault. Almost go the Samsung service centre. Thanks for your information.

KPA
Senior Commentator

I also have the same problem and hope Starhub will look into this seriousely and solve it soon.....

Trusted Commentator

has anyone heard back from Starhub on this matter? 

Android™ Expert

I complained via twitter, they gave me a call on friday. Have yet to get back to me. I will give their CSO a call on friday if they have yet to contact me. I strongly suggest everyone to let them know if this issue. It is irritating when you have to use cellular data to download apps, and now that the data plan is bundled with lower cap, it is not pocket friendly as well.

Other than waiting hours on hold on the phone to complain what other means do we have to make a complain?
Hub Master

Hi all

We are aware of this issue and we are currently working with our backend engineers to rectify this. Rest assured that we will keep you updated on this matter.

Home is where the ♥ is
Hub Master

Hi all

My backend engineers have updated me that the issue has been resolved. Please try again and inform me if you still face any problem.

Home is where the ♥ is
Hub Master
Solution

Hey IncTEh

I was trying to call you earlier.

As mentioned in my earlier post, the issue has been resolved.

Home is where the ♥ is

View solution in original post

Honored Commentator

Hi guys, 

I do have the same problems, you know what, I called Starhub Technical support, they said they are DLink engineer are looking into this. I told them to ask the DLink guys to call and explain to me.

DLink guy called me yesterday and told me they are still resolving this issue. I find that is ridiculous, is being a week and they still can't solve this issue. They gave me an alternative, the alternative is to reconfig my setting on my phone with an IP address, but I told the guy, if I got 10 mobiles at home, does it mean I have to set 10?  Instead of setting 10 mobiles, why can't they reticfy 1 device? They are aware that this model device is facing the problem and there are alot of people facing the same problem. I told them, do they have other device that is compatible, and they say yes. But they because their device is contract with Starhub, they want me to call Starhub to ask them whether I can other device as substitute. I told them, DLink is the supplier, Starhub is the Telco, and I am the customer. You are asking a Customer to call Telco and let DLink know their answer. I find it very ridiculous. Is between DLink and Starhub, they should resolve this and let all the affected customer know. We are paying them and yet we don't the service we wanted. 

I am very disappointed, I hope starhub can compensate us with all the lousy customer service they gave.

I hope you guys agree with me.