StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Consolidate] Trouble loading International Webpages using MaxInfinity

Trusted Contributor

Re: [Consolidate] Trouble loading International Webpages using MaxInfinity

I dont think they bother...They asked to report in their "care portal" but dont expect any solution.  If they ever call you are considered very lucky. Calling their 1633 is also depend on your luck. Not sure how many CSO they have to man the hotline.  

You read today Straits Times Page 12 with title:-

StarHub puts customer first as it lines up more offerings"  

by their CEO Mt. Tan Tong Hai...After reading it, I am kind of laughing with tears. My message to him is "Get the basics right, Mr. Tan..".

Respected Contributor

Stories about companies or people featured in newspaper are nothing more than what their PR department wrote.   To the newspaper, they'll publish anything - you scratch my back, I scratch yours.   Complete waste of time.

Starhub has really lost it and they still don't know it or don't want to admit it.   Problem with this kind of companies,  their senior management probably just manage by reading reports.   The CEO doesn't even know what the heck is going on.   If he does, he would have been very worried when he reads so many complains everywhere you look online.   Starhub has far more negative comments and complaints than any other iSP.

I'm still amazed that given the number of complaints this thread has grown to,  there is still no urgency on Starhub to respond.   Maybe they don't even read their own forum.

Senior Commentator

More offerings? It is more like sufferings.

Starhub, get your services up and running before you put up offers, else more people sign up for these crappy services and more people will suffer. If you like to see people suffering with your crappy services, then consider changing your name to Sufferhub.
Esteemed Commentator

I read the same article and had the same reaction! I've been a StarHub customer since 1999. SCV then switched my mobile when they opened! Their service has gone down and pricing has only gone up! Someone should write the CEO an email and ask him to refer to their own community forum! Then we will see if he walks the talk!!!
Valued Commentator

I am also pissed off with the stupidly slow internet.  Call the 1633 will never get through.  After reading this forum, I know that I am not alone and would like join the crowd.  I think now the best way shall be going to straits times http://www.straitstimes.com/ under the section of "My Tips off" to report on this issue.  Once enough users report their experience to press and if it is being published, hopefully some actions will be taken to restore back the fiber service

Senior Contributor

@Tang: Thanks. Will try "My Tips off" later.
Respected Contributor

@TangTK, this is a great idea. Instead of suffering quietly or complain in this forum with no response, let's all go report this to straitstimes "My tip off".
Highlighted
Trusted Commentator

Dear SH, I have had enough of all your crap.

It is a sunday today and your very own forum took me ages to refresh!

All my others international site are practically not even loading. I have to sit in front of the desktop to wait for it to load (2mins average). I do not have such time to waste, pls get it resolve.

There are tons of ppl here having the same issues!

Everyone's Tags (1)
Valued Commentator

Who has the Starhub CEO email?  We should also invite him to read this forum so that he could help to solve our problem.

Respected Commentator

FYI, find a temp fix from hardwarezone by using VPN

ref: http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/next-generation-broadband-network-ngbn-forum-320/starhub-fibre-una...

with CyberGhost , and enjoy, no more reload Smiley Happy

Will jump ship from SlowHub for sure