Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connectivity Problems

SOLVED
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Connectivity Problems

Hi everyone, I've been experiencing a lot of lost packets on my connection recently. I have installed custom firmware Tomato on my router (DIR868L) for the benefits of household adblock and I think it might be the configuration options. If anyone would be so kind as to post the default Starhub router configurations (WAN, DNS, DDNS, etc), I would be much obliged.

And before you ask, yes, it was over a "wired" connection. I did a ping test from within the router via telnet.

If it helps, my plan is the 1000Mbps one with the black fibre box that connects to the router.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Trusted Contributor
Solution

Re: Connectivity Problems

Thanks for the help, Starhub did contact my house today. However the problem was alreay solved with @Matthieu's solution in the other thread. For reference, you have to change the MAC address of your router's WAN port.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Alumni (Retired)

Hi JMalverde, 

Does your problem still persist? 

If yes do PM me your account details so that we can get the relevant team to assist you regarding your issue. 

How to send a PM (Private Message) on StarHub Community?

Thank You

Trusted Contributor
Solution

Thanks for the help, Starhub did contact my house today. However the problem was alreay solved with @Matthieu's solution in the other thread. For reference, you have to change the MAC address of your router's WAN port.

View solution in original post

Alumni (Retired)

Hi @JMalverde, thanks for the update and good to know that the problem is resolved.

@Matthieu, thank you so much for helping a fellow community member by providing the solution steps to resolve his issue.

Have a great weekend all Smiley Happy

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!