cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change contract from Maxonline to Fibre Broadband

Highlighted
Esteemed Commentator

Change contract from Maxonline to Fibre Broadband

Currently, I am on Max Online contract which only expires next, can change the contract to fibre broadband. If yes, how much more do I need to top-up or any change to my contract payment, please advide, thanks.

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Hub Master

Re: Change contract from Maxonline to Fibre Broadband

Next month or next year?
When does the contract specifically end?
If it is next month, you would be able to do a re-contract.
You can always check out their promotions from www.starhub.com/content/promotions/broadband.html.
Might see a difference in pricing though. Depending on which subscription you are on right now on MaxOnline to MaxInfinity.
Better yet, give their sales hotline a call at 1630 and see what other offers they have for you. Smiley Happy

Smiley Happy ## Love does not die because of distance. It dies because of doubt. ## Smiley Happy
Any views expressed here are explicitly to the best of my knowledge and sometimes in my personal opinion and not necessarily in the views by Starhub.
Highlighted
Respected Advisor

Hi,

Correction to the hotline.
Sales is at 1630.
General Enquiry is at 1633
Billing is at 1637.

Fyi.
Disclaimer:
All information provided has been taken off the web and is governed by terms and conditions.
I have only shared information that i have understood and might not be the same as what was intended by Starhub.
Highlighted
Esteemed Commentator

My contract will end next Aug I think, so am I able to do a recontract?

Highlighted
Respected Advisor

Hi Sleath_Eagle,

You may want to check with the Sales Hotline, if they are able to upgrade your existing Plan.
It will depend on several factors, including but not limited to the promotions received for your current contract.
Disclaimer:
All information provided has been taken off the web and is governed by terms and conditions.
I have only shared information that i have understood and might not be the same as what was intended by Starhub.
Highlighted
Esteemed Commentator

OK thanks for the information, btw is the sales hotline at 1367?

Highlighted
Trusted Advocate

Hi There

The Sales Subscription Hotline number is 1630 

Highlighted
Valued Advisor

Hi Sleath_Eagle, please update if you're able to change or re-contract your Maxonline to Fiber. I asked CS last April2012 and they told me cannot, must finish contract first.
Highlighted
Esteemed Commentator

Have not called them yet, maybe later thanks