Case ID: DCX413936

Esteemed Commentator

Dear Kai Boon,

Thanks

Regards

Sent: Friday, 25 January 2013, 18:33
Subject: Re: Starhub Maxinfinite Ellite (150MB)

Dear Salleh,

I tried to call you this morning, but can't get  you though the Tel no XXXXXXXX which you gave me on Monday.

Your technical guy came to my home on Tuesday night, he tried to fix the problem but unsuccessful even though he brought another modem. He gave up  in the end.

Your guy from technical department called me a few times, but still can't solve it.

Please be informed that I will stop to pay the bill for the fibre broadband until the problem is settled. Now, I would like to know how you are going to solve this problem, pls give me call /reply ASAP.

Regards

Sent: Wednesday, 9 January 2013, 16:19
Subject: Starhub Maxinfinite Ellite (150MB)

Dear customer officer,

I am very sad that this was what i got during the no-peak hours. I am the MaxInfinite Elite plan (150mbps)user, the broadband speed is too slow, it is even worse that my previous cable MaxOnline Premium (16mbps).  I checked HWZ forum (http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/next-generation-broadband-network-ngbn-forum-320/starhub-maxinfini...), it is obviously the Dlink problem. I even can't get the WIFI signal at the kitchen which is only around 10m away from my router. Please be informed I would like to change the Dlink router.Please reply me ASAP.

Regards

Post edited to remove personal details 
1 REPLY 1
Hub Master

Re: Case ID: DCX413936

Hey Sunny126

Could you PM your details to me? Let me assist you further.

========================================
Home is where the ♥ is