cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband installation appointment no show

Highlighted
Valued Commentator

Broadband installation appointment no show

31 March 2020, Starhub Field Engineer came down for the broadband installation. She noted that the appointment status as unsuccessful, she informed Abigail and then Peiling to issue ticket for the reschedule of the appointment for 1 Apr 2020, 9 - 11am as per the work order comments.

1 Apr 2020, I was waiting at the new house expecting to see a StarHub engineer to continue with the installation of the broadband from 9 am - 11 am. But no one turned up. A call was made via 1633 and was subsequently transferred to the correct department. The CSO mentioned that she will send an email to the technical backend department for this issue. Another call was made at around 3:20pm. CSO Nia informed me that she will check with the appointment team and get back to be before 4pm. Till now, there was not a single call.

4:15pm, NetLink Trust engineer came down and test the signal port. Confirmed that it is working. He mentioned that I can call the ISP to send engineer down for installation.

My question now is that why StarHub field engineer mentioned to schedule for installation at 1 Apr 2020, 9 - 11am and nothing was done? In view of the current Covid-19 situation, even though there could be some difficulties, business should remain status quo. Why did the reschedule of the appointment not done?

When will StarHub schedule the appointment for the broadband installation to be done?

I had a zoom meeting today and had to use my mobile data. Now my mobile data usage already exceeded my limit.

This is not acceptable.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Valued Commentator

Re: Broadband installation appointment no show

Update:

1 Apr 2020, 516pm - StarHub CSO called to schedule appointment for 2 Apr 2020, 11am. 

Hopefully everything will be smooth without any hiccups.

Highlighted

Re: Broadband installation appointment no show

Hi @baplov, was the broadband installation scheduled yesterday pushed through? 

~ Carla