Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband and Starhub services lapse for 2 weeks after recontract

Valued Commentator

Broadband and Starhub services lapse for 2 weeks after recontract

2 REPLIES 2
Valued Commentator

Re: Broadband and Starhub services lapse for 2 weeks after recontract

I have not been able to use the broadband service for 2 weeks after recontract and switched to fibre.  Numerous calls and emails were made and sent and only standard answer given: we will escalate the issue.  After 2 weeks of "escalation" nothing has been solved.  It is rather unfair that as a customer we can't use the service and neither can we terminate the subscription and Starhub just makes us wait without following up.  Internet is part of our daily life and and I work from home regularly.  It is really cause a great deal of inconvenience when the internet is not able to be used.  Starhub, I think you should spend effort in improving the quality of service rather than spending on fanciful advertisement but not being to perform.

Highlighted
Administrator

Re: Broadband and Starhub services lapse for 2 weeks after recontract

So sorry to hear of your experience, please send me a private message (https://community.starhub.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/242) with your registered name, service address/number and Hub ID / email address, I'll get back to you with updates as soon as I have any. Thank you -Jolene