cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband WIFI Connected, no internet

Highlighted
Esteemed Commentator

Broadband WIFI Connected, no internet

These few days, my broadband internet is intermittent. It works well for a while, then my devices showed WIFI connected but no internet access. This is very annoying,  please help asap.

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Android™ Expert

Re: Broadband WIFI Connected, no internet

Hi @hslim, try restarting both your ONT (the one which connects to the wall fiber point) and your router. See if it helps. If not, I guess you have to get StarHub to take a look at your connection.

Hi @hslim, please like what @IncTEh said try to restart both your ONT and your router, If the issue still persists, contact our Customer Care Support team on either Facebook or Twitter for further assistance. 

~ Carla
Highlighted
Esteemed Commentator

Tried restarting many times, sometimes works for a while then no internet again, sometimes didn't work at all.  And mostly happens at night when I am home and needs internet. 

Highlighted

@hslim, I'm sorry to hear about this. In this case, please reach out to my colleagues on Facebook or Twitter so that we can log a case regarding your concern. 

~ Carla
Highlighted
Community Sheriff

Have you tried changing channels on your router software? Sometimes a channel can get congested or get interference for other wireless devices. I had the same issue and was reminded that there was a channel option in my route access page
Please do not send me enquiries via PM, I may not read them in time to help address your issues
Highlighted
Esteemed Commentator

Thanks for your suggestion, I haven't tried because I didn't know about changing channel can help and also don't know how to change channel since I just use what Starhub provides. Do you have info on how to change channel on the router?  

Highlighted
Android™ Expert

Hi @hslim , which router are you using right now?

I am  using D-Link DIR-865L Wireless AC 1750 Dual Band Cloud Router. Thanks.