StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annoyed!!! Fibre Connection still not working after close to 1 week!!!

Highlighted
New Commentator

Annoyed!!! Fibre Connection still not working after close to 1 week!!!

For a big Fibre Internet Services Provider like you StarHub, the customer services and technical support that you are providing is pretty bad. It's like 10 out of 100.

Luckily I didn't sign up for your mobile services, otherwise I might have ended up to have no internet connection at home for close to 7 days.

I have made more than 10 calls to the 1633 support line over the last few days and it's not helping. The response that I'm getting is pretty much the same every time (E.g. Urgent email / high priority email to the necessary department, etc..), but it's not solving the issue. Even though some of them mentioned that they will get back to me on this issue, but so far only 10% of the calls did managed to keep their promise and contact me, providing an update to this issue.

The worst part? I'm about to reach the maximum usage of my mobile plan and the issue doesn't seems to be going any where.

Please do something about it.

1 REPLY 1
Alumni (Retired)

Re: Annoyed!!! Fibre Connection still not working after close to 1 week!!!

Hi @C S Ng, 

We're sorry to hear about your experience. 

Please PM us your account details and we will look into your issue and follow up accordingly. 

Thank you 

Santosh

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!