cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1GB ROUTER FROM STARHUB - CHEATING ME ?

Trusted Commentator

1GB ROUTER FROM STARHUB - CHEATING ME ?

Hi Starhub Community,

I recently regretful to upgrade & renew my contract with starhub, really regret.

Upgrade from 500 to 1GB and connection is so weak. Did a speedtest and result were shocking.

download speed only 56.44Mbps. Upload speed only 48.77 Mbps, is this what we are paying for 1GB?

Connection is so weak and it worse then 500 router which I had.   Smooth connection, no issue.  But not this big hug Router and took so long to connect with modem too, almost 10min each time I power on.  Is this normal ?  

Call 1633, every nite for help but never get to speak to a single soul for almost 30mins.  still cannot speak to anybody from 1633.

Tonite, decided to hold till I speak to someone, finally after 2 hrs waiting and spoken to someone but he cant help at all and transfer me to LINKSYSTEM which this lady also cant help and push back to starhub to do the testing and ask me to call starhub and fix an appointment to test the Router....that all she did her part.

I am very angry with the way she provide her technical support over the phone.  very unprofessional !!!!

As for technical support of stahub, knowledgeable - poor / doesnt know their product well.  cant help at all.

This is the kind of support we customers get from starhub....really really regret renewing my contract with starhub.

If this issue of my1GB is not resolve, I will bring both modem & router to starhub service centre and see how your service centre will do....it really upseting me and very very disappointed with starhub after being their customer for so many many years....  

F

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Re: 1GB ROUTER FROM STARHUB - CHEATING ME ?

Hi TwistieNg, so sorry to hear about this. Please send me a private message with your name, NRIC/FIN, contact number and email address so that I can get in touch and assist you further. Thank you - Josephine