GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1GB Fibre Broadband: Extreamly Unhappy till thinking of seeking compensation

Alumni (Retired)

Re: 1GB Fibre Broadband: Extreamly Unhappy till thinking of seeking compensation

@SuperDog is right on that.
Respected Contributor

Re: 1GB Fibre Broadband: Extreamly Unhappy till thinking of seeking compensation

Which i did for the senior who called me. And its inconclusive because direct also 90/90 .. through the router with 1.03SHC also 90/90 haha.. then suddenly direct went to 700/500 router went around the same.. so again inconclusive. Could be exchange side having bottleneck could be many things. But since manually flashing .. today i hit even 900/900.
Respected Advocate

@Benedict1972 Bro, But if direct connection to ONT does not let you hit the speed you want, it wouldn't even be possible for the speed to fly skyhigh simply with the use of another router. At least to the best of my knowledge, it wouldn't be possible. when you're able to hit higher speed on the router, could you try and do a test on direct ONT connection?

“Dogs are wise. They crawl away into a quiet corner and lick their wounds and do not rejoin the world until they are whole once more.”
—Agatha Christie
Respected Contributor

OMG bro, I already said I did that !! lolx PLEASE! hahahaha

Respected Advocate

@Benedict1972 Bro, I'm just asking if you're able to do a direct ONT connection test the moment when you're able to hit high speed with the router. Or if you've already done the connection test with this criteria then I must have missed it.

“Dogs are wise. They crawl away into a quiet corner and lick their wounds and do not rejoin the world until they are whole once more.”
—Agatha Christie