Unable to watch certain channels or having pixelated image? The sound doesn't tally with the image or the image keep jerking? Are you having issue accessing Video-on-Demand?
StarHub Community is here to help you troubleshoot! You can try out the following steps first to see if you can remedy it on your own.
1. Power off the Set Top Box at the main power socket.
2. Disconnect the cables that connect the Set Top Box to the cable point.
3. Straighten them.
4. Bypass any splitter.
5. Re-connect the cables between the Set Top Box and the cable points.
6. Tighten the cables.
7. Power on at the main power socket.
8. Power on the Set Top Box.
9. Check if the issue remains or if it has been resolved.
If the above steps don't work for you, please drop us your details via PM and the team will be in touch to assist you further.