StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where and when to collect free Intel Compute Stick?

Alumni (Retired)

Re: Where and when to collect free Intel Compute Stick?

@adie  You should receive the redemption via email over the next few days.   Do check back your email from time to time. Smiley Happy

Some of my posts on this community site are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

Honored Contributor

@NickF Many thanks, appreciate yr follow up.
ac66u(9dbi)+dir825(9dbi)+wrt54g(7dbi) = wifi bridging
Honored Contributor

@NickF Its abt a week already, no call or email from anyone with regards to the matter.
Alumni (Retired)

@adie  Have you tried checking your email? You should be receiving the redemption notification via email.

Some of my posts on this community site are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

Honored Contributor

Everyday I keep looking at my emails till im too sleepy... Still no news at all.
Honored Contributor

As of today, no email, letter or call from your end. Kindly advise to whom shall I escalate the issue? Thank you.
Senior Contributor

I have the same problem ! Sales team confirmed I hv entitled for the gift . However, many many communications since June till now, I still have not receive email or letter for reedemation. Sales team from tel 67011222 was terrible! Despite left message no one return call..... Is that the normal service?
Honored Contributor

I am not alone then... Well same goes here, no reply from Sales team also despite leaving voice messages.

If entitled, not that I begging for it.... Everytime recontract, there will be sure a minor issue or hipcup..

Email also no reply, post here still no reply. Does it really matter that need higher management escalation?
Alumni (Retired)

@adie @Agnestvbfans

Checking in about the compute sticks for you both.

@Agnestvbfans Can you drop me a private message with your contact details?  Will get my support team to assist you.  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Many thanks, hopefully there a follow up soon.