StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where and when to collect free Intel Compute Stick?

Honored Contributor

Re: Where and when to collect free Intel Compute Stick?

Mid Aug coming to end of sept.. Still no replies, no emails, no calls, no message or nothing as of today.. Too early to say thanks.

@NickF - how long do i have to wait?
ac66u(9dbi)+dir825(9dbi)+wrt54g(7dbi) = wifi bridging
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Just send another email to customerservice@starhub.com so let us see if there going to be a reply or not maybe a courtesy email to CEO will speed up the reply.

I have yet to receive any form of reply since my last email sent.

Is the issue been taken lightly? Even a call to your helpdesk does not return my call and post in your fb & forum does not even bother to reply.

Is this how you care for your customer who just recontract with you? There is no loyalty at all.

Disappointed customer.
Community Manager

Hi adie

I will look into it.
Honored Contributor

Just sent a gentle reminder email to Diana Lee, let see if this speed up the reply.
Honored Contributor

Final outcome, the sales team had called and informed that they do not have any more stock left after all the long wait. I dont wish to drag it further so I let it rest. Im just lost of words..

@ simonN - thanks for the instant follow up, not sure to thanks you or not. Also not sure, does the email to Diana Lee did the magic or not.
Senior Contributor

Sales team from 67101222 KC/Jason please return to my call 96248998. I'm still waiting for your outstanding one compute stick redemption letter as agreed . It's going to end August and want to collect my outstanding stick urgently.
Senior Contributor

Outstanding!, outstanding for so many weeks !,,,  still waiting for someone to call me on this long long outstanding issue. No one answer the call everyday I called. Can someone please call me , understand Jason no longer with your team!!!! 

Community Manager

Hi Agnestvbfans, we have escalated your case to our outsource sales team.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!
Senior Contributor

Called your outsource team almost everyday but no one answer call. Left message on voice mail also no one return call... What kind of service !!!
Senior Contributor

Finally, someone called me but with disappointment reply. Told me that the staff from out source team had left and can't do anything. My entitlement was not honored!!!, Certainly this explaination cannot be accepted!!!! This staff is suppose to go back check with higher authority and revert but until today still haven't hear from him....