GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where and when to collect free Intel Compute Stick?

Esteemed Commentator

Where and when to collect free Intel Compute Stick?

I've recontract last PC Show and is eligible for free intel compute stick. But I wasn't informed where and when to collect it. Can someone help with the details? thanks

32 REPLIES 32
Community Manager

Re: Where and when to collect free Intel Compute Stick?

Hi Darcy

Redemption of Intel Compute Stick will be based on redemption letter provided. Do call ORO Redemption Centre 6225 5918 to check for stock availability before proceeding for redemption.
Honored Contributor

Hi

I have yet to receive my redemption letter, any idea when will i be receiving it?

I also recontract online during the last PC show as I am oversea. And the sales person revert to me 2 days after the show ended, so does that makes me eligible?
ac66u(9dbi)+dir825(9dbi)+wrt54g(7dbi) = wifi bridging
Alumni (Retired)

@adie Do call ORO Redemption Centre 6225 5918 to check for stock availability before proceeding for redemption.

The redemption centre closes at 8pm on Fridays

For more info, visit http://oro.com.sg/index.php/contact/

Some of my posts on this community site are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

Honored Contributor

@NickF question is, I do not receive the redemption letter, how do I know I am eligible or not?
Esteemed Commentator

You can check on your service order if you will get a compute stick. They will give the redemption letter once they install the new broadband.

Highlighted
Esteemed Commentator

Youll get the redemption letter when they install ur new broadband

Honored Contributor

Already installed & upgraded on 1/7. Nothing stated on the service order. Last communicate with the sales representative, he will revert back till now no news from him.
Esteemed Commentator

Then maybe you were not qualified for the promo. Better follow up again with satrhub.

Honored Contributor

That what Im doing now, still waiting and no news from their sales representative yet. I recontract during the promo online & they late to call me so that makes me not qualified?

Well at least a courtesy call or reply from them at least than nothing.