GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the NRIC/FIN and how do I get one I was viewing Ah Boys To Men movie trailer here in the US

Highlighted
New Commentator

What is the NRIC/FIN and how do I get one I was viewing Ah Boys To Men movie trailer here in the US

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Hub Master

Re: What is the NRIC/FIN and how do I get one I was viewing Ah Boys To Men movie trailer here in the

NRIC - National Registration Identity Card
FIN - Foreign Identity Number that has been granted if you are working here in Singapore but you are a foreigner
Smiley Happy ## Love does not die because of distance. It dies because of doubt. ## Smiley Happy
Any views expressed here are explicitly to the best of my knowledge and sometimes in my personal opinion and not necessarily in the views by Starhub.
Highlighted
New Commentator

Re: What is the NRIC/FIN and how do I get one I was viewing Ah Boys To Men movie trailer here in the

How do you get a number

Highlighted
Grand Guru

Hi  @kenshin2

Are you referring to Starhub Go to watch.

You need to sign-up before you are able to watch free &or paid TV channels.

As Starhub Go is mainly for watching while on the move, you have to download thru mobile Starhub Go app from Google Play Store.

This require you to sign-up, for free to watch using Starhub Go app.

Do note that Starhub Go can only access thru local online.

The condition is that you required NRIC or All Employment Passes;

1.  Singaporean & Permanent Resident

• NRIC / Singapore Armed Forces Identity Card (SAF 11B) for Regular & NSF ONLY.

2.  P1, P2, Q1, PEP, TEP/TVP, EntrePass, Diplomat Pass, Non-Diplomat Pass

• All Employment Passes, Diplomatic Passes, Entrepasses and Training Visit Passes.

--------------------------------------

I am not Starhub staff &or related to.

Highlighted
New Commentator

Jgyvugyfjghcjvjgjhjgugjhbk