cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Purchase via Online Store

Highlighted
New Commentator

Unable to Purchase via Online Store

I'm trying to purchase iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Jet Black via online store. Based on the website, it is currently in stock but everytime I clicked Checkout, it will go back to the previous pages and says "Sorry, selected device cannot be reserved in inventory.  Kindly help to choose another device." I've repeatedly doing this method many times but still unable to purchase. Please help.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Alumni (Retired)

Re: Unable to Purchase via Online Store

Hi Hidayat,

Have you tried clearing cache and try on a different browser? Does issue persist?

-Fayy

Highlighted
Grand Guru

Hi  @Hidayat

For Online purchase, if the color of the phone is grey &or dotted lines, this means that the stock for that color and storage is not available.

Although sometimes it seem to be able to continue, it may have not go thru proper procedure.

The proper procedure is to select the storage and then the color of the phone will refresh to indicate which color is available or not.

Also, if there is stock at the point when you select and continue, in the end, it mentioned as "Sorry, selected device cannot be reserved in inventory".

This happen if someone completed the process before you, and it happened that is the last available stock for that particular color.

This may also happened if you decide to change the color at the very last minute in the process.

Online store is based on "first completed the process would get it".

As for inventory, they would not be able to procees as they are not able to know as they are not in-charge of the stock.

However, you may able to talk to the Online store.

In order to talk to the Online store staff, you have to do the process first.

Should you encountered any problem, you can contact the Sales hotline 1630 CS, which will take down you personal details before transfer your call to the Online store.

The Online store staff may able to complete the process for you.

Do note that the Online store close at 9 pm, so doing this early.

This is based on my experience as i always use Online store to do recontract.

As the Online store pricing are mostly slightly cheaper.

---------------------------------------

I am not Starhub staff &or related to.

Highlighted
Grand Guru

Hi  @Hidayat

@Hidayat wrote:

I'm trying to purchase iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Jet Black via online store. Based on the website, it is currently in stock but everytime I clicked Checkout, it will go back to the previous pages and says "Sorry, selected device cannot be reserved in inventory.  Kindly help to choose another device." I've repeatedly doing this method many times but still unable to purchase. Please help.

Next time you get this message, do contact the Sales hotline CS as mentioned in my previous post.

Regards

Eric.