Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

StarHub Community User Data Migration Exercise

Alumni (Retired)

Re: StarHub Community User Data Migration Exercise

Glad to hear that. Have a great evening. Smiley Happy

Respected Commentator

Same here, I had to re-register with a new user name even though I had reset my password with the existing username Tomako. Tried to send you a private message via the link but doesn't work too. Also, I came here because my data roaming is suddenly not working again in Australia even though the APN settings are there. It was working before, then I went to Hong Kong and China for 10days, was working, then came back to Australia yesterday and can't get it to work. Initially I tried to set the apn manually and it was asking for the MCC and MNC digits, which wasn't available in the instructions. However, after a few times swooping SIM cards, the APN settings appeared by itself and so I selected the prepaid settings. I still have more than 800mb data but I noticed $1 was deducted from my credit during this period when I was trying to get the data to work. Please reply to ask me to pm you my details so you can retrieve my existing username Tomako, delete this new username, and also check what's happening with my roaming data. A feedback is I really prefer being able to email queries like these directly via email instead of having to login to this forum to ask and to see responses.

Community Relationship Manager

Hi Tomako929, sorry to hear that this happened. Please PM me your prepaid number and identification number so that I can assist you. 

Respected Commentator

Data roaming has been resolved but what about my former username and email address?
Respected Commentator

And any idea why I had a dollar deducted during this period?
Community Relationship Manager

Let me check on your user id and get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I too couldn't find my username in the email until I realised your username is under "Hi XXX," in the first line (the XXX is your username).