GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S5

New Commentator

Samsung Galaxy S5

I did re-contract my mobile yesterday and Got new Samsung Galaxy S5 for $199 . Last night switched off Left it for 8hrs charging and this morning took it took do Registration for Warranty. Found that the Touch screen was not responding , tried to restart but can't , have to remove the battieres and started it again still the same Touch screen was not responding. Called up Starhub customer service and explained what happened, Customer officer said i need to bring the phone to Samsung to get it solved. I insisted that i bought the phone last night and its not even 12hrs i used it and you are asking me to bring to Samsung. I was very disaappointed with their reply as its not even 24hrs from the purchase of the phone. Starhub is not Customer service oriented than try to push away the problems to Samsung. If they are customer service oriented they should get it changed one to one and then settle it with samsumg. Customer care person said will call back in hours time from 12:15pm until now i didnot hear anything from Customer care.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5

Hi jaya1982,

Currently we do not have an exchange policy as our sales colleague will check with you if your phone is functioning and if there is defects before proceeding to our cashier for payment. Any defacts found will be changed on the spot.

Nonetheless, have you received a callback regarding your highlighted issues? Please leave us your details over at http://bit.ly/StarHubQuery , we will like to assist you on this.
Android™ Expert

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5

Did you check to see if the touch screen was responding at the point of purchase?