GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renovation - HDB 5-Room Apartment

Valued Commentator

Renovation - HDB 5-Room Apartment

Recently, I have started renovation work on my HDB 5-Room apartment. As I am doing a major renovation, the fiber cable/connection need to be relocated - the location has been change hence the existing cable is not long enough.


And now, I would like to find out what I need to do or who should i call to re-lay the fiber channel again?


Thank you






Grand Guru

Re: Renovation - HDB 5-Room Apartment

Hi  @Kevin Yap


For Fibre Termination Point (TP) is managed by NetLink Trust (NLT), formerly known as OpenNet.

NLT is assign by IDA, and fully in-charge on Fibre Network.

Also, Telcos cannot touch and do anything on Fibre such as TP re-allocation.


You can ask Starhub to assist you on this.

The staff would contact you to assist.


Lately, there are 3 others are also regarding on this matter.

You can check the posts, as this may give you an idea what is the best suited to you.

For your info;

These are the link,

Home Networking

Starhub Fibre Broadband

5-room BTO Home Networking with 2 routers



I am not Starhub staff &or related to.


Valued Commentator

Re: Renovation - HDB 5-Room Apartment

Dear Eric3743,


Thank you for the advice and suggestion.


I will kickstart the sequence of works that need to take place with Starhub...hopefully they will help to coordinate all the required work.