Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recontract

SOLVED
Highlighted
Trusted Commentator

Recontract

Hello, yesterday I just log on to "My starhub" under my exclusive I saw that I'll be receiving a $100 mobile voucher for 2 years mobile phone package. But my contract end date is 12 March 2014, how can I re contract it? However the $100 mobile voucher also stated that is going to be expired on 18 December 2013. Now what should I do? Should I just wait until 24th months than re contract or should I just press "get it" to receive the $100 mobile voucher? Please advise...thanks.
Everyone's Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alumni (Retired)
Solution

Re: Recontract

Hi Jessyowl

Could you drop me a Private Message with your NRIC/FIN? I will check on this for you.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Alumni (Retired)
Solution

Hi Jessyowl

Could you drop me a Private Message with your NRIC/FIN? I will check on this for you.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

Trusted Commentator

PM you already Smiley Happy I just ring up starhub yesterday they tell me I can early re contract next month December which is my 21 months. But I want to know the exact date to re contract next month cause the voucher expired 18 of December. Thanks
Honored Contributor

WHAT THE HELL??? You all sleeping or in labour strike??? WHY I phoned in 2 days ago no reply to arrange recontract??? Then I just now phoned again transferring me into Sales Department, wait and wait a few minutes STILL no one picking up!!! Is StarHub staff no salary so boycott customers??? Now can I recontract by walking in your shops???

Grand Guru

Hi  @entity

The Sales staff hotline is for follow-up if you are having problem in re/contract in Online shop.

There are 2 ways for recontract or new sign-up

1.  Online shop

2.  Starhub shop

1.  For Online shop, you need to visit starhub.com and click on Personal > Store > Mobile; to shop.

In having problem in Online shop purchase, then you need to call the Sales hotline 1630.

They will follow-up to confirm on your puchase and delivery date.

2.  For Starhub shops, just walk-in to do your recontract.

This is better, because the staff will open the box and let you check for any defect on the phone.

Trade-in can only be done in the shops.

Recommend you to visit Starhub shops to recontract.

-----------------------------------------

I am not Starhub staff &or related to.