cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Complaint & Feedback

Administrator

Re: Complaint & Feedback

Hi Donna0,

Thank you for your feedback. We acknowledge this and will be conducting an investigation. Please give us some time. If we need more information, we will reach out to you via private message. 

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub Smiley Happy

4 REPLIES 4
Valued Commentator

Happy Chinese New Year

Thank you Howard for your kind attention.

I have my case resolved thanks to Customer Service Head of Department, Janet.

It is Chinese New Year and she has effectively helped me with settling the issues I have had.

She was eager to help and was able to craft her proposition well. Also, she has used the data on her end to analyse the situation, so she could do her best to bring forth possible options.

As customers, we tend to not know everything. I have respect for agents who really do their homework and are solid in their knowledge to serve us. Janet, especially, would inform me of certain notes to take, at least I am aware.

I have had questions in my previous correspondence on why I did not receive notifications towards the endng of my two-year plan. I did not feel the need to carry on paying more, so I thought it would be better to switch to something else. Pretty much on the fence about everything else, Janet, the Customer Service Head of Department has helped to regain my faith in Starhub.

I am blessed have a positive experience with Janet. Despite the previous lapse, all is forgiven with great customer service. Starhub has Janet who proves to be a role model. Moving forward, if the team could be more consistent in their training, and replicate success with an asset like Janet, it could contribute value to customer retention.

Teslapolaris, I am not sure what happened on your case, but I hope yours will be resolved as well. 

Valued Commentator

Re: Happy Chinese New Year

Thanks Donna. I envied you. They responded to you fast. My case has been bump from one customer service to another for months now. I'm still waiting to see whether a satisfactory reply from Starhub will arrive in 2019. Thanks and have a great CNY.

Highlighted
Administrator

Hi Donna0, thank you for your kind feedback. I will definitely share this with Janet. You are right to expect that level of service from us and we will continue to strive for that. Thanks again and Happy CNY to you!

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub Smiley Happy

Administrator

Hi Teslapolaris,

I see that you have a separate thread with us regarding your feedback on your overseas roaming experience. As a roaming partner, we offer our subscribers seamless access to the mobile network of the overseas mobile operators. We, however, do not have control over the operation and management of their networks. Should you face difficulties in using a particular operator's network in future, depending on your destination, you can configure your mobile phone to connect to another operator instead. This worked for me while I was overseas and I hope this is useful for you.