StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PromoCode is not working - $30 bill rebate on online recontract(hellochange)

SOLVED
Highlighted
Respected Commentator

PromoCode is not working - $30 bill rebate on online recontract(hellochange)

I already hold a no contract sim only plan. Now when I am trying to change the plan to $25 and entered the Promo Code as hellochange. I get an error as "We're unable to process your request right now. Please try again later." When I spoke a service person, she informed as the promotion expired. But nowhere I find it and a separate message will be shown if the code is expired/invalid, right? How to make use of this promotion?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Solution

Re: PromoCode is not working - $30 bill rebate on online recontract(hellochange)

Hi NasreenHB

Have you submitted your order online? Please try clearing your browser cache or trying on a different browser.

If clearing your browser cache or trying on a different browser doesn't help, let us know with a screenshot of the issue and the following details for verification by clicking the red words bracketed by the arrows here > via Private Message < so I can check on this for you. 

Name:
Contact No:
Email:
Mobile Plan To Recontract/Sign Up For:

- Amy
1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Solution

Re: PromoCode is not working - $30 bill rebate on online recontract(hellochange)

Hi NasreenHB

Have you submitted your order online? Please try clearing your browser cache or trying on a different browser.

If clearing your browser cache or trying on a different browser doesn't help, let us know with a screenshot of the issue and the following details for verification by clicking the red words bracketed by the arrows here > via Private Message < so I can check on this for you. 

Name:
Contact No:
Email:
Mobile Plan To Recontract/Sign Up For:

- Amy