cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New HomeHub Plus Subscription via Online Checkout

Highlighted
New Commentator

New HomeHub Plus Subscription via Online Checkout

Hi there, I'm moving into a new house next month and I plan to subscribe to the HomeHub Plus (http://www.starhub.com/personal/promotions/homehub-plus.html) via online checkout. I have a few questions before I subscribe to it: 1. Using the online checkout, could I request for for the installation to be done exactly on the date that I will be moving in to my new home? (This is so that I can have internet straight away once I move in) Or is the scheduled installation date is set randomly when theres availability? 2. I currently don't have a TV yet and plan to get one once I move in. Can the TV set up box be installed without having a TV present or do I require to get the TV first before the installation can be completed? 3. I plan to upgrade the free router from the base package and top up for the 3x Google WiFi instead. Also I want to top up and upgrade the Google Mini for the Google Home. Are these options available when I subscribe using the online checkout? Or do I need to go into the store to have these customisation? That is all the questions I have for now. Hope someone would have the answers to them. Thank you in advance!
1 REPLY 1
Alumni (Retired)

Re: New HomeHub Plus Subscription via Online Checkout

Hi foreward

Can you provide me with your full name, NRIC, contact number and email address via Private Message so that I can assist you better?