GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Starhub Apps not function at all

Trusted Commentator

My Starhub Apps not function at all

Hi, can you please update or fix the bugs or problem at my Starhub apps???

Cannot make payment,cannot make eappointment,cannot check data usage etc.... Means that the apps only download for viewinv only!!!

Even M1 and Singtel apps more much better that Starhub...

I already feedback to customer services but the I'm facing same problem in the apps.... I think you guys really need to solve the apps problem.

3 REPLIES 3
Esteemed Commentator

Re: My Starhub Apps not function at all

Likewise for me too, feedbacked to Starhub Pinoy CSOs..they cant help cos not techically inclined, called up their hotline, ask to reload app n try again.. failed.msged their admins in this community.. still no reply.. tired of waiting n specially cant monitor data usage .. wish they can come back to us soon..
Alumni (Retired)

Hi ELVAN CHAI,

Possible to PM us your error of screenshot as well the following information.

Handset Model: 

OS Version used.

Thank you

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

Alumni (Retired)

@AngrySubcriber wrote:
Likewise for me too, feedbacked to Starhub Pinoy CSOs..they cant help cos not techically inclined, called up their hotline, ask to reload app n try again.. failed.msged their admins in this community.. still no reply.. tired of waiting n specially cant monitor data usage .. wish they can come back to us soon..

Hi, we have replied to your PM today. Do check to see if the issue is resolved. 

Thanks

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!