GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get student perks after recontracting online?

SOLVED
New Commentator

Get student perks after recontracting online?

I have received a message that states that i have to present my student card once again to any "starhub shop" in order to continue using my youth perks. Does this apply to any starhub shop?

Additionally, i am currently planning to recontract that line online, i would assume that i still need to present my student card to the starhub shop, is that right?
In this event, i am also planning to transfer this number to another family member because she is in the hub club, with my motive being to attain the 20% discount on monthly subscriptions.

The question is, after i recontract online and nominate my family member, will my student perks still be dropped? If so, am i able to go to any starhub service center and present my student card to continue the perks?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Android™ Expert
Solution

Re: Get student perks after recontracting online?

Recontracting Online: You will be requested to send a scanned copy of your NRIC. Just send your student pass along and the youth perks will be added.

Hub Club Discount: You can enjoy the discount as long as the billing address is same as the hub club member. However, if you transfer your line to your family member, the youth perk will be dropped as the new owner of the line is not a student (I am assuming he/she is not a student).

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Android™ Expert
Solution

Re: Get student perks after recontracting online?

Recontracting Online: You will be requested to send a scanned copy of your NRIC. Just send your student pass along and the youth perks will be added.

Hub Club Discount: You can enjoy the discount as long as the billing address is same as the hub club member. However, if you transfer your line to your family member, the youth perk will be dropped as the new owner of the line is not a student (I am assuming he/she is not a student).

View solution in original post