Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4G12 Yearly $500 voucher

SOLVED
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

4G12 Yearly $500 voucher

Hi can someone verify whether the yearly recontract voucher of $500 can be used to buy phone online or i must go to the starhub shop to buy the phone?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Alumni (Retired)
Solution

Re: 4G12 Yearly $500 voucher

Hi Junhong, 

As for my PM me to you dated 16th May, we have stated that you can recontract from 12 July onwards at StarHub Shops listed here .

Note that the outlet at Paya Lebar Square would not be able to assist you and you will need to visit the outlets listed above link. 

Thank you

Alumni (Retired)
Solution

@Junhong wrote:
I just check today they say i do not have the $500 recontract voucher. The hotline staff said my recontract date is 26 July. Her name is Alvi. What is going on?

Hi @Junhong,

We understand that Alvi has informed you that the $500 recon voucher has been uploaded in the system and you were at StarHub Vivo City outlet to perform your recon. 

Let us know if there is any further assistance required.

Thank you

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

12 REPLIES 12
Alumni (Retired)

Hi Junhong, yearly recontract vouchers can be used at our online store. You may also contact our sales hotline at 1630 for direct assistance as well, to arrange for purchase and free delivery of phone.

Honored Contributor

Can you advise how to use the $500 online to purchase a 2nd phone?
Grand Guru

Hi  @Junhong

Do note that for Online purchase, either New sign-up Or Recontract.

At the Check-out for payment, you have to select your $500 voucher at this point.

This voucher will be reflect on this page, auto, if you have any other vouchers allocate to you.

@Ng Wei Hao  Pls do check on the statement, if it is accurate or not.

In normal case, most Voucher is for redeem on 1 time only.

As for to purchase a 2nd phone thru Online, meaning either New sign-up or recontract.

Do note:  You cannot make a Online purchase on Mobile Handset only, without either New Sign-up Or Recontract.

For the 2nd phone New Sign-up or Recontract, you may have to do it before the final Check-out.

There is a basket "Check-out" box will show how many items, eg  1  for one purchase complete.

After complete on the 1st purchase, you may have reached the "Check-out" for itemize bill & payment.

Do nothing, as you want to make the 2nd purchase.

All you need to do is to return to the Online Mobile Handsets to select the 2nd purchase.

After completed, there will have the "Check-out" basket indicate 2.

For the final stage, click on the "Check-out" basket to see your payment details.

From here, there will have a section on Voucher, of which it will show the $500 voucher.

As you are entitle for $500 voucher, you can select this voucher to use for payment.

If you only want to purchase a phone without New Sign-up Or Recontact, then you have to visit Starhub shop to do both at 1 time, so that you can utilize your $500 voucher entitlement.

That is to say, the $500 voucher can be use 1 time only.

The staff will able to know on your $500 voucher, which is stated in the System.

Alumni (Retired)

Hi Junhong, 

I have sent you a PM regarding the above matter, please check and respon back via PM.

Thank You

Honored Contributor

The call centre confirmed that it can be done and some more mention that it is a new feature added this year. But why Some PM say cannot be done?
Alumni (Retired)

Dear Junhong,

We have responded to your PM., please check and respond back to our message. 

Thank you

Honored Contributor

My contract ends 25 July 2016. I am not in Singapore. How do I go about it. Why there are different answers
Honored Contributor

Dear Wei Hao, you have specifically mentioned that the StarHub system has updated my request regarding my recontract. However when I go to StarHub at Paya Lebar Square today, it was not updated. Can you please advise why this issue is not resolved?
Alumni (Retired)
Solution

Hi Junhong, 

As for my PM me to you dated 16th May, we have stated that you can recontract from 12 July onwards at StarHub Shops listed here .

Note that the outlet at Paya Lebar Square would not be able to assist you and you will need to visit the outlets listed above link. 

Thank you