GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Win beta keys EA Sports FIFA Online 3 Preview!

Highlighted
Administrator

Win beta keys EA Sports FIFA Online 3 Preview!

Hey Community Members!

As a treat for StarHub Community turning 1, we're giving away 10 beta keys for EA Sports FIFA Online 3 Preview! 

Fifa Online 3.png

Experience new techniques and features, improved artificial intelligence, enhanced animation and dynamic 5-on-5 multiplayer competition! What are you waiting for? 

All you gotta do is reply to this post to tell us a little why you'd like to try the EA Sports FIFA Online 3! First 10 entries will win!

Winners will be notified via PM Smiley Happy

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub Smiley Happy

6 REPLIES 6
Honored Advisor

Re: Win beta keys EA Sports FIFA Online 3 Preview!

Has been a EASport Fifa Soccer's fan since it was released back in early 90s, playing it with Saga 16bits. Till now playing with PC version, I have not missed a version.  From a just three-buttons game ( pass,shoot & high kick) to now you need a controllers with 8 buttons with more realistic animations moves, stadium commentators, players face,etc.  Has witnessed the improvements every year.

New Commentator

I am a really big fan of Fifa in general , not only fifa but basketball and sports in general ... I want a beta key so much to try out the game , hope I will be able to win one here...
Thank you Smiley Happy
New Commentator

I have been a huge fan of FIFA since N64 days, have every game on PC since fifa10, would love to have a chance to try out the game Smiley Happy

Cheers

New Commentator

Pls Give me 1 my account is BG_Axee and i wanna say that i play fifa since 1998 and i love it so pls pls give me 1.Thank you.

Come to papa
New Commentator

I have been playing FIFA since 1998. I really like this game. I want to continue playing it. It really enjoyable.

Administrator

Enjoy the game, guys!

You all should have received the keys from me by now!

Thanks for the support!

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub Smiley Happy