StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is it really like to be working at StarHub

Hub Master

Re: What is it really like to be working at StarHub

@Tan yes, the Community Manager covers almost everything and anything on StarHub Community. And it could not be done without the support of our advocates and All-Stars members.

========================================
Home is where the ♥ is
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sounded scary. Not for me.
Honored Advisor

@KaiBoon What does it take to be a community manager? Must I know all these customer service answers?
Honored Advisor

I think it is a very interesting job but I don't think I am good enough for it. I can't handle customer complaints and social media crisis.
Hub Master

To me, the Community Manager is the life of the community. He has to keep the community going and active. Apart from being the jester, he has to be the police and peacekeeper too.

The most important aspect is to be passionate and believe in what you are doing. It takes more soft skill than hard skill to be a capable Community Manager.

As for answering customers' questions, it really depends on the nature of your community. Being equipped with product knowledge and customer service skill will definitely be a plus point if anyone is interested to take on the role of a Community Manager on StarHub Community.

========================================
Home is where the ♥ is
Alumni (Retired)

Any job opening?
Valued Commentator

nice