GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Singapore Youth Community Blog powered by Singapore Polytechnic Student Bloggers

SP Student Blogger

Re: Singapore Polytechnic (DBIT) Blog

@IncTEh, hmm ... I can provide a free sample for the article haha - exclusive to SP Alumni only! Smiley Wink

Alumni (Retired)

Re: Singapore Polytechnic (DBIT) Blog

Hi SP students, nice meeting up with yall at the office on Monday!

Have a good week ahead! @Jena Lxy and group mates. Smiley Happy

Some of my posts on this community site are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

StarHub Intern

Re: Singapore Youth Community Blog powered by Singapore Polytechnic Student Bloggers

Hi SP students, do drop by this Klout Connect contest to stand a DAILY chance of winning these GV Gold Class tickets!

2015-10-07 09.34.34.jpg

Since you guys already have StarHub Community accounts, all you need to do is to connect it to Klout. 

[Just click on the "Connect to Klout" icon under your avatar on your user profile page!]

@Jena Lxy @theyihan @Kin Hou @Zi Jie @Ivann Lee @Yi Qi @soyabeansoup @Mabeltan

---------------------------------------------------------
Currently an intern at StarHub. Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Everyone's Tags (2)
Android™ Expert

Re: Singapore Youth Community Blog powered by Singapore Polytechnic Student Bloggers

The ex SP student has done so longggg ago Smiley Happy

I want to be student too Smiley Happy