StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share Your Ideas with Us on StarHub Ideas Exchange!

Valued Commentator

Re: Share Your Ideas with Us on StarHub Ideas Exchange!

Yeah, like a down vote no?
Trusted Advocate

How about considering setting a new community forum to discuss Home Entertainment Systems where users can share their setups, ideas and suggestions to help others.  It seems to me there are a lot of people who'd like to setup home systems that integrate all aspects of Home Entertainment be it TV, Streams, Audio and also ways to distribute this through their homes with the minimum hassle.  It would also be good place to share experiences of different equipment and pass on user feedback to help others in making their choices.  If your some that has half a dozen remotes in use and continually swapping and pressing buttons to get what you want this could be a forum for you.

How about it Starhub?

Grand Guru

Hi  @Wurlitzer

You need to create a "New Idea", instead on this thread. 

Go to page 1, and "Submit An Idea"

Alternately, you create a NEW thread on Title ( "...Home..Entertainment..") your idea 

with Tag, for easy reference.

Please read post 1, as this is just a encourage users to create their new Idea, separately, not here.

Your decision.

Trusted Advocate

Thanks eric..

Honored Advisor

Suggestion of revamped Ruyi Hokkien Channel On Demand

To StarHub,

I will like to suggest that to revamped Ruyi Hokkien Channel On Demand to a brand new name "Hok Kee Channel (福气台)" that provides 24hr non stop best Hokkien Entertainment, Variety & Drama with the same day as Taiwan broadcast from San Lih Television & Formosa Television. For the convenience, Hok Kee Channel will provide an On Demand Channel (Hok Kee Channel On Demand 福气台随选频道) for subscribers who miss their favourite Taiwan Drama/Variety show and catch back at their own convenience timing.

Honored Contributor

Will TVB-J Bring back 1980 or early concert / Music Show?
I missing the time where TVB-J show late singers or those 1980 or early Music Show / Concert